Live-in care Staff
Visiting Care Staff
Live-in care Staff
Live-in Care – Care Staff Our mission is to provide reliable, flexible and best quality domiciliary care and support to all adults’ Service User(s) in their own home, where they live independently, dignified, healthy and possess safe lives. Our aim to go above their expectations with highly professional and safe and reliable Services. To achieve this, we believe in recruiting the best Care Staff and in looking after them well. We are now recruiting Care Staff to join our team. Principal Responsibilities You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our Service User(s), in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to live in the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the Service User(s) and Lets Care All. The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support. Principal Responsibilities
- To assist Service User(s) who need help getting up and going to bed in the morning and evenings, including dressing and undressing, washing, bathing and going to the toilet.
- To provide personal care where required
- To prompt to take any medication
- To help in the promotion of mental and physical activities of the service user(s) through talking, outings, reading, writing, hobbies and recreations.
- Taking Service User(s) for shopping or attending local groups, events, walk in the park or GP/Hospital appointments
- Light household support & companionship
- To help Service User(s) with their mobility needs and with any physical disabilities, including incontinence and use of personal aids and equipment.
- To prepare tea, coffee, snack or meal for Service User(s) and clearing away and washing up.
- To care for clients who are temporarily sick and need bed nursing and help with feeding, skincare, washing hair and cleaning teeth etc.
- To make and change beds, light cleaning, emptying catheters and general tidying.
- To report either to the Care Manager any significant changes in the health or circumstances of a Service User(s).
- To adhere to all Lets Care All’s policies and procedures at all times
- A kind, caring and willing to care and dedicated to making diffidence in other’s life.
- Willing to provide personal care & ready to perform all tasks
- Need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
- Physically able to manage the domiciliary care work, which includes bending, lifting, stretching, kneeling, bowing, walking, getting up and downstairs & manual handling.
- Mentally able to manage domiciliary care work which includes stressful and involves dealing with bereavement and challenging behaviour
- Self-motivated, organised and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- An active team player also able to work on own initiative
- Can work flexible hours and able to work alternate weekends
- Willing to travel around Ealing, Southall, Greenford, Northolt and surrounding areas.
- Willing to work a combination of early and late shifts
- Previous experience in the care setting and qualifications are desirable attributes. Still, we can provide training and opportunities to undertake qualifications (Level 1/2/3 Diploma in Health & Social Care to Care Staff with no previous care setting experience.
- Benefits of Joining Lets Care All TEAM
- EXCELLENT rates of pay (£550 per week), company pension scheme
- PAID Travel Time between call at your hourly rate (up to 15 minutes)
- FLEXIBLE working hours to suit your lifestyle, health & wellbeing
- FREE DBS check
- FREE Induction & mandatory training
- FREE Uniform and PPE
- FREE RQF (NVQ) in Health & Social Care (Level 1/2/3)*
- ENCOURAGED career progression & Ongoing support
- Supportive and friendly management team
- Regular supervision meeting with your line manager
If you are passionate about caring, we want to hear from you! Don’t Delay Apply Today!
Reference ID: LCACA02
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £550 per weekLocation: Ealing, Southall, Slough, Barnet, Harrow, Hounslow, Camden, Hillingdon
Visiting Care Staff